TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Krispy Kreme is going all out for their 82nd birthday.
Starting Monday, July 15, you can get a limited-edition donut filled with birthday cake batter. The treat is dipped in strawberry ice cream and topped with sprinkles. The offer will be available all week.
Then on Friday, July 19 only, the chain is offering $1 Original Glazed Dozens with any dozen purchase.
Krispy Kreme was founded on July 13, 1937 in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- Johnson & Johnson aims to have 100 million one-dose COVID-19 vaccines by spring
- ‘Lucid Vending’ machines bring local art, novelty, joy to Pinellas Co. locations
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Oklahoma lawmaker proposes ‘Bigfoot’ hunting season
- Vita Vea in, Antonio Brown out for Bucs in NFC title game