TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Krispy Kreme is going all out for their 82nd birthday.
Starting Monday, July 15, you can get a limited-edition donut filled with birthday cake batter. The treat is dipped in strawberry ice cream and topped with sprinkles. The offer will be available all week.
Then on Friday, July 19 only, the chain is offering $1 Original Glazed Dozens with any dozen purchase.
Krispy Kreme was founded on July 13, 1937 in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- WATCH: Gasparilla Invasion & Parade of Pirates
- Law enforcement runs tight ship to keep 2020 Gasparilla safe
- Tapeworm removed from Austin man’s brain after months of headaches
- Illinois law caps insulin patient costs at $100 monthly