With Cyber Monday upon us, you may be wondering where to go to if you’re looking to knock a few dollars off your next purchase.
Fortunately, there are some great deals to take advantage of this year.
Amazon is slashing prices on a number top-notch gadgets, including the Amazon Echo, Fire tablet, Fire TV and Kindle. There are also dozens of books on sale for as low as $2.
Walmart’s Cyber Monday officially kicks off at midnight on Monday.
Cyber Monday is already underway at Target. Shoppers can get an extra 15% off on “toys, home, electronics, clothing” and more. The retailer is also offering BOGO (buy one, get one) deals on clothing, shoes & accessories.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Get 50% off and get free shipping sitewide
- Aeropostale: Get 60-70% off sitewide
- Aldo: Discounts up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor: Take 50% off with free shipping
- Anthropologie: Take 30 % off sitewide
- ASOS: Take 20% off with code “HELLO20” and free shipping worldwide.
- Banana Republic: 50 percent off everything with free shipping
- Fashion Nova: Take 40-80% off sitewide when you use the code “BLACK40”
- Forever 21: Get up to 80 percent off orders
- Gap: Take 50% off everything online and in stores using the code “CYBER.” Shoppers get an extra 10% off with code “YOURS.”
- H&M: Take 30% off everything online and free shipping
- Levis: Get 40% off everything when you use the code “INDIGO”
- J.C. Penney: Get up to 30% off order (over $100) when you use the code”HOLIDAY8″: You can still get 25% off if you spend less than that amount.
- J.Crew: Take 50% off order with the code “TGIF”
- New Balance: Take 20% off everything plus free shipping
- Nordstrom Rack: Get an extra 30% off clearance items
- Pottery Barn: Get 25% off and free shipping
- Spanx: Get 20% off sitewide
- Topshop: Up to 50% select clothing lines this weekend
- Zappos: Get 25% off top styles through November 26.