Last Saturday the company held its annual Candle Day sale in which all 3-wick candles were $9 each in-store and online.
This weekend, on Saturday, December 14, Bath and Body Works is holding a sale on all body care products.
According to Refinery 29, all body-care products including shower gels, body cleansers, body creams, lotions, aromatherapy lines, and fine fragrances are selling for $4.95 each.
The deal impacts over 600 different products across fragrance collections
The news outlet says this sale will become an annual event, like Candle Day, and be called Body Care Day moving forward.
The body care product deals will be available both online and in-store. Many Bath and Body Works locations nationwide are also offering extended hours for the sale and will be opening their doors at 7 a.m. on Saturday.
The deal does not have many exceptions or exclusions. Certain company-issued coupons can be applied to your sale purchase.
Click here for more or to find a Bath and Body Works location near you.
- Prosecutor: Tampa police justified in 2 separate shootings
- Mosi’s Night at the Museum
- WATCH LIVE: Cuomo to make announcement amid outcry over harassment allegations
- Super Bowl LV ‘wasn’t a super spreader’ event, Hillsborough Co. health officials say
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site