TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — It’s a young wine lovers dream!
Just in time for Labor Day, Target will be selling a new line of wine.
And it gets even better; each bottle is just $5 bucks.
The new line is called “California Roots” and features five wines.
The wines include Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon and Red Blend.
Target says the wines will be available beginning September 3 at its stores nationwide.WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Cows stranded in flooded Sarasota County pasture
- Disney Springs has new magical treat for adults
- Social media shows #Harvey devastation
- WFLA News Channel 8 hosts ‘Telethon for Texas’ helping Harvey victims
- VIDEO: Flooding takes over Tampa Bay area