Summer is the ideal time for kids to get out and explore. But, for some kids, summer means no access to activities to help them grow. As a result, they experience learning loss and gain weight twice as fast. That’s why the Tampa YMCA offers summer camp - to make sure kids are active and healthy. Y Summer Camp offers kids the opportunity to explore the outdoors, meet new friends, discover new interests and create memories. In Y Summer Camp, kids are in a welcoming environment where they can build relationships, develop character and discover their potential. The Y is committed to ensuring its campers stay engaged socially, physically, and academically throughout the summer. Spots fill up fast so register now at http://www.tampaymca.org/letscamp.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says