- Spring is officially here and once- or twice-a-year deep cleaning is a lot different than regular day-to-day cleaning.
- The best way to tackle spring cleaning is to divide the house into zones from top-to-bottom instead of cleaning from room to room.
- Pre-Clean: clear the surface clutter & misplaced items throughout the house
- Top Zone (anything above the head): the most-neglected high spots in your home
- Mid-to-top zone (eye level): includes anything you look at while standing up
- Mid-to-low zone (waist level): most traditional cleaning spots
- Bottom zone (floor level): just the floor and baseboards
More details for each zone can be found here: http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/2013/03/20/cleaning-from-top-to-bottom/