Suegra’s Yogurt Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients 1 teaspoon vegetable oil 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 head cauliflower 11⁄2 cups plain Greek yogurt 1 lime, zested and juiced 2 tablespoons chipotle chile tabasco 1 teaspoon toasted coriander 6 cloves roasted garlic 1 teaspoon cumin 2 teaspoons kosher salt Method of Procedure
- Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease a small baking sheet with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the woody stem.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, lime zest & juice, tabasco, cumin, coriander, chopped garlic, sesame oil and salt.
- Dredge the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade evenly over its surface.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast until the surface is dry and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. The marinade will make a crust on the surface of the cauliflower.
- Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into wedges, serve on yogurt marinade.