The most heartwarming extravaganza of the year is coming to St. Pete as the Wee Macree Giveback Spectacular spreads kindness this weekend. Organized by “mompreneurs” Jackie Zumba, Jackie Z Style Co, Jennifer Mateo, Jennifer Matteo Event Planning and Julie Tingley, Founder of Wee Macree, the event will engage kids in helping the community by providing each attendee a bag containing easy crafts and supplies to assemble, which will then be donated to the populations served by local non-profits.
- Children’s Dream Fund (kids with life-threatening illnesses)
- Feeding Tampa Bay (kids with food insecurities)
- Reach St Pete (families that struggle with homelessness)
- For Henry (military children that have lost a parent to suicide)
- Humane Society (future family pets)
Plenty of fun, family-friendly events are also planned for the extravaganza this Sunday, November 12 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm at The Sundial.