5 Natural Ways To Promote Long And Healthy Eyelashes
1. Green Tea Take advantage of the beneficial properties of green tea, such as flavonoids. Dip a cotton ball in green tea and smear it over the eyelashes. The tea will stimulate growth and help clean the follicles, allowing for more substantial growth to occur.
2. Brushing Stimulate growth and promote healthy lashes by brushing your lashes twice a day with a lash comb. Brushing helps to distribute the natural oils along the length of your lashes to help keep them strong.
3. Lemon Olive Oil Olive oil protects, conditions, and lengthens eyelashes. You can also enhance the already healthy properties of olive oil by adding lemon essential oil, which is a natural antiseptic and antimicrobial agent. (If you don’t have lemon essential oil, you can soak lemon peels in olive oil for a couple of days instead.) Apply the lemon and olive oil mixture to your lashes at bedtime and remove in the morning.
4. Proper Diet You can help promote lash growth by eating a healthy diet that’s high in protein and vitamins. Foods like fish, eggs, beans, and yogurt are all good choices that can contribute to healthy lashes. Soy protein is also beneficial for simulating lash growth.
5. Caster Oil is the #1 DYI of all – packed with rich vitamins from plant seeds – when swiped with a swab over the eyelash base – it will generate rapid growth in no time!