TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – In just a month, the Tampa Organization of Black Affairs will host its 40th annual Dr. Martin Luther King Junior Leadership Breakfast.
The event brings together more than 1,000 people, ranging from corporate sponsors and politicians to members of grassroots organizations and the community-at-large.
It takes place Jan. 20, 2020, at the Downtown Tampa Hilton Hotel located at 211 N. Tampa Street.
It begins at 6:45 a.m.
- ‘We just need some leads’ Family pleads for help on 11th day of elderly woman’s disappearance
- Man immediately arrested after lighting blunt in court
- Jimmy Garoppolo says Tom Brady sent him ‘good luck’ text ahead of Super Bowl LIV
- Goat and police K-9 compete for honorary mayor of Vermont town
- Tampa Bay health officials remind public of importance of vaccinations amid measles case