(WFLA) – Pringles is getting into the holiday spirit with a twist to a Thanksgiving favorite.
For the past three years, Pringles has been selling a Thanksgiving kit, which includes a mix of holiday flavors such as stuffing and pumpkin pie.
This year, the kit will come with three kinds of bird-flavored chips — Turkey, Duck, and Chicken—which combined are known as Turducken.
The Pringles Friendsgiving Feast Turducken Kit will also include Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie flavors.
“We pride ourselves on offering consumers insanely accurate flavors with endless stacking possibilities,” Gareth Maguire, Senior Director of Marketing for Pringles told People. “For our third year, we created the perfect kit for those who are infatuated with the Thanksgiving meat masterpiece that is the almighty Turducken.”
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown
- Pitts scores 3 TDs in return, No. 6 Florida tops Kentucky
- World’s largest launch pad takes shape at Cape Canaveral
- Disney donates wishing well coins to homeless charity
- 2 shot, killed at Northern California mall on Black Friday