(WJW) – Pound Puppies are returning just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The plush reproductions from the original toys made in the 1980s are being brought back by Basic Fun thanks to a licensing agreement with Hasbro. Each Pound Puppy comes with an adoption certificate, name tag and sticker sheet.
They will also come with instructions to help kids learn about caring for pets before adopting real ones.
There are six puppies total in the collection.
Pound Puppies are 17 inches long, and they’re available for $19.97 each on Amazon and at Walmart.
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day
- Texas dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Thunderstorms to last through start of work week
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot