TAMPA (CNN) — The pumpkin spice craze may have started with coffee drinks, but now it seems like the flavor has been added to just about everything you can put in or on your body.
That includes pumpkin spiced ice cream, cereal, and even deodorant.
This fall, hard seltzer is jumping on the bandwagon, because everyone knows we need every possible flavor of hard seltzer imaginable.
The Vive brand is launching a pumpkin spice hard seltzer in September. It’s a very limited release though, as it will only be available at Kroger stores in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Six packs of the drink will go for a suggested retail price of $9.99.
- Dramatic video shows man falling out of moving SUV onto busy roadway in Louisiana
- Florida State Fair 2021 tickets now on sale
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review