(Nexstar) – Forget about eggnog.
Coca-Cola is releasing two new, limited-edition holiday flavors to sip on: winter spiced cranberry Sprite and cinnamon Coca-Cola.
The new Sprite flavor was actually created based on ideas from Sprite fans.
It’s basically Sprite cranberry but kicked up a notch.
Coke, of course, has had a lot of different flavors over the years, but the company ays this new cinnamon flavor is the first-ever holiday flavor for the U.S.
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- Cold weather shelters to open as temperatures drop in Tampa Bay
- Sarasota officer moved to tears by stranger’s note
- First blood test to help diagnose Alzheimer’s goes on sale
- Motorcyclist dies after crashes with 2 vehicles in St. Pete