CLEVELAND, Ohio (CNN) — An Ohio woman who is battling cancer got a special message of hope from her daughter.
The woman’s daughter, Marie Schambach, wrote, ‘Mom, be brave’ in some newly-fallen snow.
Schamback is a physician from Guatemala and said she had never even seen snow before. She was inspired to write the message to lift her mom’s spirits.
Schambach was hoping other patients would see the message and feel like ‘somebody else cares.’
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Polk Co. McDonalds, deputies say
- R&B artist Trey Songz arrested at AFC Championship game