SAVANNAH, Ga (WSAV) – One WSAV viewer was forced to get creative in order to keep her godmother stocked on toilet paper.
Emily Davidson says her godmother, who lives in Virginia, wasn’t able to find any toilet paper in her town.
Davidson tells WSAV she called every florist in the area and finally found one that sold toilet paper flowers that she was able to order.
The florist shop not only delivered the bouquet, but they also brought Davidson’s godmother four additional rolls of toilet paper.
The card read, “Here’s some tissues for your issues. In these times, we’ve got your backside.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- NASA AT HOME: Even in self-isolation, the universe can be yours
- Delta offers free flights to medical professionals