TAMPA (WFLA) — All Winn-Dixie stores will start closing at a new time until further notice to properly prepare its stores to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.
Winn-Dixie said its stores will begin closing at 9 p.m. to allow its team to appropriately “restock and conduct additional sanitation procedures in service of providing a shopping experience you can always count on.”
Winn-Dixie joins Publix in the list of Florida stores adjusting hours to cope with the virus pandemic.
- Beloved Tampa Bay doctor dies from COVID-19 complications, said he ‘just wanted to get back to his patients’
- Halloween canceled? Not so fast! Spirit Halloween opening stores
- Dr Pepper addresses soda shortage at grocery stores
- Nearly 100K children in US tested positive for coronavirus during last two weeks in July
- Tampa family supports virtual start to school year as Gov. DeSantis pushes for parents to have options