TAMPA (WFLA) — All Winn-Dixie stores will start closing at a new time until further notice to properly prepare its stores to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.
Winn-Dixie said its stores will begin closing at 9 p.m. to allow its team to appropriately “restock and conduct additional sanitation procedures in service of providing a shopping experience you can always count on.”
Winn-Dixie joins Publix in the list of Florida stores adjusting hours to cope with the virus pandemic.
- Man uses superhero characters to spread joy amid pandemic
- Over 2,000 cases of coronavirus reported in Florida last two days
- Quarantine cuts number of Florida traffic crashes in half
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian