TAMPA (WFLA) – Waffle House announced Wednesday that it will be closing nearly 60 more restaurants as COVID-19 cases grow across the United States.
The beloved Georgia-based chain known for staying open 24 hours a day all year long, will be temporarily shuttering 418 locations.
As of now only 1,574 are slated to remain open as of Wednesday. If you have a deep hunger for biscuits and gravy or a pecan waffle, customers are encouraged to call in carryout orders.
Visit Waffle House’s website for specific restaurant details.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Amazon fires warehouse worker who led walkout over coronavirus
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Get $200 to watch your favorite Disney movie
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo tests positive for coronavirus
- Lakeland to reopen some trails, amenities amid coronavirus pandemic