TAMPA (WFLA) – Waffle House announced Wednesday that it will be closing nearly 60 more restaurants as COVID-19 cases grow across the United States.
The beloved Georgia-based chain known for staying open 24 hours a day all year long, will be temporarily shuttering 418 locations.
As of now only 1,574 are slated to remain open as of Wednesday. If you have a deep hunger for biscuits and gravy or a pecan waffle, customers are encouraged to call in carryout orders.
Visit Waffle House’s website for specific restaurant details.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs
- US-Canada border closed until November 21
- CVS wants to hire 15K employees to prepare for expected rise in COVID-19, flu cases
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day