TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — As Floridians continue to experience widespread issues signing up for the COVID-19 vaccine, 8 On Your Side is committed to getting you answers.
WFLA Now’s J.B. Biunno was joined by 8 On Your Side Investigator Mahsa Saeidi Tuesday evening for a live Q&A on the vaccine rollout in Tampa Bay. You can watch their full segment in the video player above.
Are you having trouble signing up to get a coronavirus vaccine in the Tampa Bay area?
Fill out our 8 On Your Side form to report the problems you’re having.
In the meantime, check out WFLA’s county-by-county breakdown on the vaccine distribution process across Tampa Bay.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Pasco County COVID-19 vaccine registration opens 2 p.m. Sunday
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Variant strain of COVID-19 detected in Hillsborough County, infectious disease doctor says
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 12,311 new cases; total hospitalizations surpass 70K