(CNN) – UPS won’t require signatures from customers during the coronavirus pandemic.
The delivery company released updated guidelines Saturday. It says drivers will just make contact with the recipient and request ID if applicable.
UPS says the move is temporary to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- St. Pete protests remain peaceful following night of remembrance for Breonna Taylor and George Floyd
- Protest organizers refuse to let instigators get violent in Tampa
- Joe Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Florida family of 4 killed following plane crash in Georgia
- Hernando County protests remain peaceful despite counter-protesters