TAMPA (WFLA) – The Mall at UTC will reopen to the public on Wednesday, May 6th at 11:00 a.m.
According to a press release obtained by News Channel 8, the mall will be open from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and will be open on Sunday from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
The mall in a statement says restaurant and department store hours may vary as new steps will be taken to ensure customer health and safety.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the center throughout the day, and after-hours, with a focus on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces
- Using a stronger disinfectant when available
- Encouraging the use of masks where it is not already mandated by local, state or federal laws
- Using signage and decals to help customers with social distancing
- Offering hand sanitizer at designated stations
- Continuing to disinfect strollers and wheelchairs prior to guest usage
- Closing of our play area
- Turning off drinking fountains
- Removing furniture and/or resetting seating areas in our common areas to allow for greater social distancing
- Allowing mall walkers access to do what they love an hour before the center opens to the public (10:00 a.m.)
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- UF Health involved in clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus