TAMPA (CNN) – Uber is now offering 10 million free rides to health care workers and seniors during the coronavirus pandemic.
The company said it’s working directly with cities, food banks, and hospitals to get people what they need.
Uber has already begun giving free rides to healthcare workers get to their jobs and free meals.
Organizations looking help with rides or food deliveries can reach out to uber by going to Uber’s website.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Disney suspends all cruises though Jan. 31
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Florida remains business-as-usual while virus surge creates new wave of restrictions nationwide
- Pinellas County residents staying on alert amid pandemic as Thanksgiving nears
- ‘Lead or… get out of the way’: Florida mayors voice frustrations as state nears 1M COVID-19 cases