TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods announced this week that it expects most of its stores to be reopened by the end of June.
According to the company’s most recent fiscal report, more than 1,600 stores have already reopened around the world.
Officials said they are taking precautions with store reopenings, enacting guidelines such as mandatory face masks, health screenings, and temperature checks.
Protective shields have also been installed at cash registers and most fitting rooms are temporarily closed, officials said.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- 49ers may need temporary home because of new COVID-19 rules
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown
- Florida State has 2nd straight game-day football postponement
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,276 new cases, 79 new fatalities