LYNN COUNTY, Tx. (WFLA) — The sheriff of Lynn County, Texas died Sunday morning after battling coronavirus.
Multiple law enforcement pages on social media have offered their condolences to the Lynn County Sheriff’s Office after the passing of Sheriff Abraham Vega.
According to KCBD, Vega was airlifted to a Dallas hospital just four days before his death.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- ‘It’s out of control’: Tampa Bay doctors beg state, county leaders to reopen COVID testing sites
- Are you suffering from coronasomnia?
- Los Angeles restaurant to have security guard check customers for COVID vaccination
- Pinellas County Schools set COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming school year
- Florida vaccinations tick up as delta variant surges, as nearly 250K got shot last week