LYNN COUNTY, Tx. (WFLA) — The sheriff of Lynn County, Texas died Sunday morning after battling coronavirus.
Multiple law enforcement pages on social media have offered their condolences to the Lynn County Sheriff’s Office after the passing of Sheriff Abraham Vega.
According to KCBD, Vega was airlifted to a Dallas hospital just four days before his death.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida on track to top 1 million total coronavirus cases this week
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,364 new cases, expected to hit 1 million total cases within next 2 days
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside living facility for grandmother to see