LYNN COUNTY, Tx. (WFLA) — The sheriff of Lynn County, Texas died Sunday morning after battling coronavirus.
Multiple law enforcement pages on social media have offered their condolences to the Lynn County Sheriff’s Office after the passing of Sheriff Abraham Vega.
According to KCBD, Vega was airlifted to a Dallas hospital just four days before his death.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- DBPR secretary meets with local brewery, bar owners to come up with safe reopening plan
- Marlins’ Jeter blames outbreak on ‘false sense of security’
- How Tampa’s annual race with 11K rubber ducks went virtual
- Clearwater High School athletes prepare for football season amid pandemic