TAMPA (WFLA) – 8 On Your Side has learned several Tampa Bay area malls will reopen starting on Monday.
Malls owned by Simon Property Group which include Tampa International Plaza, Ellenton Premium Outlets, and Tyrone Square will be reopening next week.
Tyron Square and Ellenton Premium Outlets will reopen on May 4 while Tampa International will reopen on May 6.
Also on Friday, the University Town Center Mall announced it will reopen on Wednesday.
- Silver Alert issued for Clearwater man with memory issues
- Ivanka Trump to hold ‘Make America Great Again!’ campaign event in Sarasota on Tuesday
- ‘Florida and America need 4 more years of Pres. Donald Trump’: VP Mike Pence rallies supporters in Lakeland just 10 days before election
- Hundreds in Tampa take part in ‘Parade to the Polls’
- Gifty: New and unusual pandemic-proof games for the holidays