LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – An employee at a Taco Bell has tested positive for COVID-19.
According a Taco Bell spokesperson, the restaurant located at 13709 Walsingham Rd in Largo closed immediately for thorough cleaning and sanitizing.
The spokesperson says the franchisee has been in contact with Taco Bell and local health officials to follow proper protocol.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- DeSantis: Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration site expanding this week
- Vending machines for COVID-19 self-tests rollout at California airport
- Sarasota healthcare workers claim nursing home isn’t doing enough to protect patients, staff
- Polk County fire captain accused of using paramedic to steal COVID-19 vaccines
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,408 new cases, 160 new deaths