LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – An employee at a Taco Bell has tested positive for COVID-19.
According a Taco Bell spokesperson, the restaurant located at 13709 Walsingham Rd in Largo closed immediately for thorough cleaning and sanitizing.
The spokesperson says the franchisee has been in contact with Taco Bell and local health officials to follow proper protocol.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 3,573 new cases
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Tampa man now homeless due to unemployment system failures