HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County has received approval from state officials to resume vacation rentals.
According to the Hillsborough County Emergency Operations Center, the approval applies to short-term vacation rental reservations.
The news comes following similar approvals for Sarasota, Manatee, and Pinellas County.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs