HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County has received approval from state officials to resume vacation rentals.
According to the Hillsborough County Emergency Operations Center, the approval applies to short-term vacation rental reservations.
The news comes following similar approvals for Sarasota, Manatee, and Pinellas County.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tampa Bay Rays begin voluntary workouts at Tropicana Field
- RUN-CAST REPORT: Rainy and muggy conditions, so keep workout easy
- Bugler stands alone in national cemetery and plays ‘Taps’ for Memorial Day
- Hundreds participate in birthday parade for 1-year-old Walmart shooting survivor
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Soggy Memorial Day across Tampa Bay