TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Starbucks announced it will extend its offer of free brewed coffee for first responders and frontline workers through the end of May.
Since March 25, Starbucks stores have served more than one million cups of free coffee to the local heroes on the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The offer is valid to police officers, firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital and medical staff and medical researchers. They will receive a tall, brewed coffee (hot or iced) at no charge.
The offer is valid through May 31.
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break
- Nigerian families await news of 300 kidnapped schoolgirls