TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Starbucks announced it will extend its offer of free brewed coffee for first responders and frontline workers through the end of May.
Since March 25, Starbucks stores have served more than one million cups of free coffee to the local heroes on the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The offer is valid to police officers, firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital and medical staff and medical researchers. They will receive a tall, brewed coffee (hot or iced) at no charge.
The offer is valid through May 31.
- Lightning strikes Zephyrhills mobile home, family of five left homeless
- Halloween scheduled as NASA, SpaceX’s next crewed launch
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- CDC issues guidelines for celebrating Thanksgiving during COVID-19 pandemic