ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The Diocese of St. Pete will resume public Sunday mass beginning the weekend of May 30.
St. Petersburg Bishop Parkes says restrictions will be in place upon reopening including the limit of people in the church and the frequent use of sanitizing hands.
The bishop also reiterated that those who are of greater risk for catching coronavirus are asked to stay home.
Although Bishop Parkes says May 30 and May 31 is the reopening date each parish may open and implement further restrictions at their desecration.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Disney World resuming 2020 park ticket sales, hotel bookings Thursday
- Teen hailed a hero after alerting Tampa family their home was on fire
- Community plans ‘alternate graduation’ for North Port HS seniors
- Health official: Trump rally ‘likely’ source of virus surge