TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Spin is lending a helping hand to health workers during the coronavirus pandemic by offering them free rides to and from work.
The electric scooter company, which is owned by Ford, is offering free 30-minute rides and helmets to doctors, nurses, technicians, pharmacists, aides and hospital facility staff.
The promotion will run through April 30 in the following cities:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
Spin is one of many businesses thanking health care workers on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic, many of which are working overtime and putting themselves at risk.
“Spin believes it’s imperative that frontline workers have access to a safe, reliable means of commuting during this time,” the company said in a press release.
To redeem the promo code, click here.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Local leaders fear protests may increase cases of COVID-19 as numbers begin to climb
- Democrats prepare police reform bills after Floyd’s death
- Armed man accused of throwing bean bag at St. Pete chief says he wanted to protest peacefully
- Attorneys: 2 ex-cops charged in Floyd’s death were rookies