PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas County man is offering free lawn care service to health care workers on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis.
“I just really appreciate what they are doing right now, the front-liners,” said Harrington.
Harrington, who owns The Burg’s Best Lawn Service, tells WFLA.com he first made the generous offer to healthcare workers on Facebook. Within days, the post had nearly 300 shares.
“Any first responders, nurses, who need their yards done, just give me a call. It’s crazy out there and they are putting their lives on the line every day. We appreciate it,” he said.
Harrington wants to extend his offer to other local health care professionals who find themselves stretched thin and in need of a helping hand.
“God has put this on my heart, it’s getting his glory out there, so, we appreciate you,” said Harrington.
If you would like to reach Robert Harrington, please call 727-804-4574.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa Bay nursing home residents dealing with isolation during pandemic
- Florida unemployment claims continue to climb as US adds 2.5M jobs in May
- Phase Two promising for Florida’s tourism economy
- Florida sees record increase in coronavirus cases, millennials make up most Hillsborough cases
- Safari Wilderness Ranch provides families with up-close exotic animal experience from car in Lakeland