ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Schakolad Chocolate Factory is bringing holiday smiles to those who may need a little extra love this Easter.
For nurses working on the front lines during the coronavirus pandemic, it may be difficult to give their families the typical Easter experience.
The shop in St. Pete is donating 300 Easter baskets to kids of hospital workers complete with a giant chocolate bunny.
The baskets also have jelly beans, chocolate covered pretzels, candy Easter eggs, and a dipped peep for the kids.
The European style chocolate shop hand makes all of the Easter goodies.
The workers started with 200 baskets and then added 100 more to donate to the St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa Bay nursing home residents dealing with isolation during pandemic
- Florida unemployment claims continue to climb as US adds 2.5M jobs in May
- Phase Two promising for Florida’s tourism economy
- Florida sees record increase in coronavirus cases, millennials make up most Hillsborough cases
- Safari Wilderness Ranch provides families with up-close exotic animal experience from car in Lakeland