ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Schakolad Chocolate Factory is bringing holiday smiles to those who may need a little extra love this Easter.
For nurses working on the front lines during the coronavirus pandemic, it may be difficult to give their families the typical Easter experience.
The shop in St. Pete is donating 300 Easter baskets to kids of hospital workers complete with a giant chocolate bunny.
The baskets also have jelly beans, chocolate covered pretzels, candy Easter eggs, and a dipped peep for the kids.
The European style chocolate shop hand makes all of the Easter goodies.
The workers started with 200 baskets and then added 100 more to donate to the St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,834 new cases, 35 new deaths
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Tampa’s FEMA vaccine site will resume administering 1st Pfizer shots this week
- Players on 5 more NFL teams say no to in-person work