(CNN) – Kroger will be spending $130 million to say thank you to its employees for working during the pandemic.
The company announced on Friday that the one-time payment to its workers is to acknowledge their dedication during this unprecented time.
As part of the “Thank You Pay” full-time employees will receive an extra $400, while part-time associated will get $200.
The news comes after the company headed out “Hero Bonuses” during the months of April and May.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- 2 officers save man who uses wheelchair from car minutes before it bursts into flames
- Volunteers build playground for 6-year-old South Carolina boy with leukemia
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt it’ll happen,’ says National Institute of Mental Health director
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths