(CNN) – Kroger will be spending $130 million to say thank you to its employees for working during the pandemic.
The company announced on Friday that the one-time payment to its workers is to acknowledge their dedication during this unprecented time.
As part of the “Thank You Pay” full-time employees will receive an extra $400, while part-time associated will get $200.
The news comes after the company headed out “Hero Bonuses” during the months of April and May.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Coronavirus in Florida: Past month in review
- White House bans travel to the US from Brazil
- Where seniors would have walked to graduate, names in chalk
- CCCHS celebrates graduates with drive-through ceremony and parade
- New York Times publishes names of American lives lost to coronavirus