CHARLESTON, S.C. (WFLA/CNN) – A South Carolina woman, with a big heart, is working to help health care workers during the coronavirus crisis.
She’s making headbands with buttons on the sides so doctors and nurses feel more comfortable while wearing masks.
“I don’t want nurses to hurt their ears and it’s very easy to put on their heads and put a mask over top.”
“I like to spread happiness, I am donating some headbands to nurses and doctors,” Kutcher said. “I love to show what I’m doing behind the scenes of Trista’s Sunshine Company and I just like to do it to make people feel happy.”
The buttons on the side keep elastic from rubbing on the healthcare workers ears.
Once Kutcher adds this note telling our healthcare workers to keep spreading their sunshine.
“Thank you to all the helpers, nurses and doctors be safe you can do it.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- US bishops discourage Catholics from getting J&J vaccine if given option
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,014 new cases, 132 new deaths
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- Super Bowl LV ‘wasn’t a super spreader’ event, Hillsborough Co. health officials say
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site