CHARLESTON, S.C. (WFLA/CNN) – A South Carolina woman, with a big heart, is working to help health care workers during the coronavirus crisis.
She’s making headbands with buttons on the sides so doctors and nurses feel more comfortable while wearing masks.
“I don’t want nurses to hurt their ears and it’s very easy to put on their heads and put a mask over top.”
“I like to spread happiness, I am donating some headbands to nurses and doctors,” Kutcher said. “I love to show what I’m doing behind the scenes of Trista’s Sunshine Company and I just like to do it to make people feel happy.”
The buttons on the side keep elastic from rubbing on the healthcare workers ears.
Once Kutcher adds this note telling our healthcare workers to keep spreading their sunshine.
“Thank you to all the helpers, nurses and doctors be safe you can do it.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Man uses superhero characters to spread joy amid pandemic
- Over 2,000 cases of coronavirus reported in Florida last two days
- Quarantine cuts number of Florida traffic crashes in half
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian