TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- Tampa woman keeps promise to give back to community after overcoming homelessness
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- EXCLUSIVE: Gasparilla Distance Classic still expects to be in-person in 2021