TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
RELATED: All Florida public schools closing for 2 weeks due to coronavirus
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
Click here to visit the website.
- New study cites Wuhan raccoon dogs as possible origin of COVID-19
- House unanimously sends COVID-19 origins declassification bill to Biden’s desk
- China dismisses FBI statement on COVID-19 lab leak theory
- Is Bell’s palsy a side effect of COVID-19?
- Doctor accused of tossing vaccines, giving fake shots to children