TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- Florida on track to top 1 million total coronavirus cases this week
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,364 new cases, expected to hit 1 million total cases within next 2 days
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside living facility for grandmother to see