TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- More than 60 people vaccinated through Tampa’s ‘Vaccy and Vacay’ campaign geared towards Gen Z
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of pandemic
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 3,977 new cases, 65 new deaths
- Hundreds show up to Tampa Health & Fitness Expo, meet WFLA team
- How much money does it take to convince hesitant Americans to get vaccinated?