TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- Florida vs. CDC cruise lawsuit: Court rules in favor of Florida against conditional sail order
- Florida unemployment up in May, still below national rate
- Biden to announce 300M COVID-19 shots given in 150 days
- Fauci: US to spend $3.2B to develop antiviral COVID-19 pills
- Would you get your COVID-19 vaccine at McDonald’s?