TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- Then vs. now: Aerial videos taken 2 weeks apart show stark difference on Clearwater Beach in wake of coronavirus
- Amazon fires warehouse worker who led walkout over coronavirus
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Get $200 to watch your favorite Disney movie
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo tests positive for coronavirus