TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- COVID conspiracies return in force, just in time for 2024
- Why you might want to wait to get the new COVID booster
- Federal government to relaunch website for free COVID tests
- FDA approves new COVID-19 vaccines to combat newer variants
- Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise – here’s how you can still get free tests