(WYFF/CNN) – A South Carolina restaurant has a unique way to ensure social distancing inside.
Dine-in service is available at Open Hearth for the first time since March, and the owners wanted to make the restaurant look as full as they could.
So they ordered ten blow-up dolls and dressed them up like patrons, even giving them wigs to wear.
The owners say they’re following social distancing guidelines by spacing out customers, using disposable menus, and ensuring employees wear masks.
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- ‘Big mistake’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution but can he stop it?
- Hillsborough County to resume giving seniors COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow