HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla (WFLA) – The coronavirus testing site at Raymond James Stadium will reopen Monday morning after being closed for the July 4th weekend.
The testing site normally operates Tuesday through Saturday, but workers and volunteers had the holiday off. The Hillsborough County Emergency Policy Group announced the site would reopen on Monday, July 6.
Next week, it will resume normal operations, opening Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Residents do not need to have symptoms, insurance or a doctor’s note to get a free test in Hillsborough County. But they will have to make an appointment by registering online or by calling (888) 513-6321 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- One year ago today: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna killed in helicopter crash
- Twitter permanently bans My Pillow CEO
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend