HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County will be reopening its COVID-19 testing site at Raymond James Stadium after securing 1,500 additional testing kits from the state.
The Hillsborough County Emergency Management team says the site at 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway will be opening again Wednesday through Friday. Hours of operation will be 8 – 11 a.m.
As a reminder, drive-through testing will be administered by appointment only to patients that have pre-registered through the Hillsborough County call center at 813-272-5900.
- Michigan makes homeless people vaccine-eligible
- Florida coronavirus: 4,098 new cases, 63 new deaths reported Sunday
- States are dropping mask mandates but still urge wearing them – which message will the public follow?
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus