WASHINGTON (WFLA) — President Donald Trump donated his quarterly salary to help “confront, contain, and combat the coronavirus.”
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted a photo of a check written out by Trump to the Health and Human Services for $100,000.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 5,645 new cases, 62 new deaths
- EU agency links J&J shot to rare clots, says odds favor use
- Ted Nugent, who once dismissed COVID-19, sickened by virus
- New COVID-19 strains and case surges could result from vaccine hesitancy, Tampa Bay doctors say
- COVID-19 vaccine and fertility: What you need to know