WASHINGTON (WFLA) — President Donald Trump donated his quarterly salary to help “confront, contain, and combat the coronavirus.”
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted a photo of a check written out by Trump to the Health and Human Services for $100,000.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Tampa man still experiencing COVID-19 symptoms 5 months after contracting virus
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Ravens-Steelers moved to Tuesday due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Florida reports 17,344 coronavirus cases Friday after skipping Thanksgiving Day report