(WESH)—President Donald Trump will not be traveling to Central Florida on Friday after both he and First Lady Melania tested positive for COVID-19.
Trump has canceled plans to attend a fundraiser and to fly to Sanford for a rally on Friday, but he did keep on his schedule a previously planned midday telephone call “on COVID-19 support to vulnerable seniors.”
Trump had been slated to appear at a rally at the Orlando-Sanford International Airport on Friday. Thursday, 24 hours before the event, his supporters began lining up.
Seminole County officials said they’d been expecting a crowd of 15,000 to 20,000 for the event.
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Man cuts own throat, dies after verdict in North Dakota federal courtroom
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in California after kids found dead
- Yes, your iPhone is taking ‘invisible’ pictures of you
- Tesla on autopilot slammed into deputy’s patrol car, Washington sheriff’s office says