PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County is temporarily suspending coronavirus vaccine registration in the county.
“At this time, we are suspending registrations by both phone and online. Updates will be coming,” The Pinellas County Health Department tweeted.
Are you having trouble signing up to get a coronavirus vaccine in the Tampa Bay area?
Fill out our 8 On Your Side form to report the problems you’re having.
The reservation process opened in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties for seniors 65 and older on Monday.
The distribution of vaccines will begin Tuesday, Jan. 5.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Pinellas County has extended its mask-wearing requirement again
- Tampa Bay lawmakers expanding efforts to spur COVID-19 vaccinations
- USF, medical company partner to create preventative ‘brain games’ for Alzheimer’s, other cognitive disorders