PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County Schools are giving families some relief during the coronavirus outbreak.
The school district will deliver food to families at 16 bus stops throughout the county on Tuesday. The service will be available on Tuesdays only for a limited time.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office tweeted a list of locations where volunteers will be handing out food:
The bags will include five days worth of breakfast and lunch.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Disney plans to lay off another 4,000 workers
- Metropolitan Ministries serves thousands of Thanksgiving meals to-go due to pandemic
- CDC considers shortening coronavirus quarantine period
- They’re baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
- Teen driver hits, kills woman crossing U.S. 41 in Pasco County