PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County Schools are giving families some relief during the coronavirus outbreak.
The school district will deliver food to families at 16 bus stops throughout the county on Tuesday. The service will be available on Tuesdays only for a limited time.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office tweeted a list of locations where volunteers will be handing out food:
The bags will include five days worth of breakfast and lunch.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- ‘Hangry’ alligator chases people across Wendy’s parking lot in Florida
- HIV/AIDS vaccine: Why don’t we have one after 37 years, when we have several for COVID-19 after a few months?
- Man repeatedly punches driver in fit of road rage, video shows
- Look up! 5 planets easy to spot in the sky this week
- Democratic Rep. Val Demings to challenge Republican Sen. Marco Rubio in 2022