PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County Schools are giving families some relief during the coronavirus outbreak.
The school district will deliver food to families at 16 bus stops throughout the county on Tuesday. The service will be available on Tuesdays only for a limited time.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office tweeted a list of locations where volunteers will be handing out food:
The bags will include five days worth of breakfast and lunch.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- St. Pete protests remain peaceful following night of remembrance for Breonna Taylor and George Floyd
- Protest organizers refuse to let instigators get violent in Tampa
- Joe Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Florida family of 4 killed following plane crash in Georgia
- Hernando County protests remain peaceful despite counter-protesters