PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County has issued new guidelines amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
In a Facebook post made Monday, the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said to not have gatherings of more than 10 people (or any gatherings at all if they can be avoided).
This also includes events such as yard/garage sales that could bring in hundreds of people.
The department later stated in the post, “We continue to urge our community to utilize common sense and to be thoughtful on your impact on others.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa Bay nursing home residents dealing with isolation during pandemic
- Florida unemployment claims continue to climb as US adds 2.5M jobs in May
- Phase Two promising for Florida’s tourism economy
- Florida sees record increase in coronavirus cases, millennials make up most Hillsborough cases
- Safari Wilderness Ranch provides families with up-close exotic animal experience from car in Lakeland