PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County has issued new guidelines amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
In a Facebook post made Monday, the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said to not have gatherings of more than 10 people (or any gatherings at all if they can be avoided).
This also includes events such as yard/garage sales that could bring in hundreds of people.
The department later stated in the post, “We continue to urge our community to utilize common sense and to be thoughtful on your impact on others.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,014 new cases, 132 new deaths
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- Super Bowl LV ‘wasn’t a super spreader’ event, Hillsborough Co. health officials say
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site
- White House COVID-19 team details Merck, J&J vaccine partnership