TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 2,100 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Florida since Thursday, according to the Florida Dept. of Health.
Florida recorded 927 new cases Saturday, bringing the state’s total to 55,424. More than 10,100 people have been hospitalized with the virus. The death toll is now 2,447 — up 34 since Friday and 83 since Thursday.
As of Saturday morning, the world has seen over 5.9 million cases of the novel coronavirus and more than 365,000 deaths. The United States has more than 1.7 million cases and over 102,000 deaths.
Total Cases: 2,070
Total Cases: 1,212
Total Cases: 612
Total Cases: 1,030
Total Cases: 371
Total Cases: 994
Total Cases: 109
Total Cases: 125
Total Cases: 121
Total Cases: 91
For more information on coronavirus in Florida, visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa urgent care clinics see spike in patients during coronavirus resurgence
- Tampa Fringe Festival returns in person, organizers now requiring masks
- Shake Shack founder says his other restaurants will require COVID-19 vaccine for customers, employees
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital’s COVID ICU census has more than doubled since Monday
- Universal Orlando says guests ‘encouraged’ to wear masks indoors