COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — Ohio State Representative Haraz N. Ghanbari (R-3) has shared signs that Ohio residents can use to alert potential visitors and first responders if someone in the home is has a medical condition.
This is in-effort to prevent exposure and further spread of COVID-19.
The signs, made by Gator Bait Gear, feature different variations of the phrase “someone in this house has complex medical needs.”
There are signs specific for someone with an autoimmune disorder, heart problems, chronic illness, chronic respiratory illness, and one that designates a person is undergoing cancer treatment.
There are also signs designated for children, people with complex medical needs and those who are considered high risk.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa city councilman thankful after surviving battle with coronavirus
- Worker fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- 27 veterans die in COVID-19 outbreak at Illinois VA home
- CDC considers shortening coronavirus quarantine period