TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Florida health officials have confirmed another positive case of coronavirus in the state.
According to the Florida Department of Health’s Twitter, a 67-year-old man living in Broward County has tested positive for COVID-19.
The department says the man is currently in isolation. However, it’s unclear if he had a history of recent travel.
This news comes less than 24 hours after a second positive case was confirmed in Manatee County.
This makes the third case out of Broward County. The first two, involving a 65- and a 75-year-old man, were announced on Friday.
Two Floridians have died so far due to the coronavirus.
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled
- Trump tightens Cuba sanctions as he woos Cuban-American vote
- Tampa Mompreneur develops new Balanced Life planner during pandemic
- Johnson & Johnson begins late-stage vaccine test as U.S. experts say no corners will be cut